Jews Cut ther Willies Off Jews Cut ther Willies Off

I dont know what it means.

But ill stll give you a 10 due to the fact that you actually uploaded a flash..and I at first thought that guy was a fat badger but it was a squirl with big balls

balls

Flak Cannon Flak Cannon

excellent short film

Yeah Badger..you deserve your props for this one..people dont know what they are talking about.

number 8

Blackjew Episode 1 Blackjew Episode 1

i didnt see anything to whine over..

it was an okay short..it wouldve got a 10 star but Fat Badger used 50 cent music..Im black and im not worried about what Fat Badger thinks..he is entitled to his own opinions. First Amendment sirs..freedom of speech..In the end..who is the bigger person for not whining?

FatBadger responds:

agreed sir, and you know me from aim that I joke around and stuff, thats what this was, a joke, is a joke really worth getting that upset for, no, but to some people it looks like it is.

[KK] HOT SPONGEBOB HENTAI [KK] HOT SPONGEBOB HENTAI

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT WAS PERFECT!!!!!!

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

yesssssssssssssssssss

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born To Shame *Preview* Born To Shame *Preview*

thats it?

i mean no offense i know u probly put alot into this but i mean its so repetitive..theres nothing to it mane..it sounds like another regular beat..but i guess the numbers dont lie..

3/5

silverplated3 responds:

lol you should hear the Full Version. The full 1 iz 4 Minutes! And I'm sellin it for $5000! Cuz thats how much dis beat is worth. AND THATS WHY I only gave Newgrounds a Preview. This shyt got #1 Weekly! Couldn't believe it when I first saw it but aye ...the Platinum Track is nice but I don't really care about that cuz somebody prolly downloaded it 1000 times for me and ppl be thinkin its me ...to be honest I ain't really got the time for that lol.

Changes (A VirusB Beat) Changes (A VirusB Beat)

one of my favorites here..

hands down..this is a good ass beat man..i like the sample that u used and everything..the melody is tuff..and all that man..TUFF ASS BEAT!!!

Untitled pt 2/remix Untitled pt 2/remix

i cant lie..

its good..im glad that u found a clear version of the song..also..the fact that you found a snare to go along with it..u did pretty good..its sorta scetchy cause of how its sample but its tuff styll..respect