Born To Shame *Preview* Born To Shame *Preview*

thats it?

i mean no offense i know u probly put alot into this but i mean its so repetitive..theres nothing to it mane..it sounds like another regular beat..but i guess the numbers dont lie..

3/5

silverplated3 responds:

lol you should hear the Full Version. The full 1 iz 4 Minutes! And I'm sellin it for $5000! Cuz thats how much dis beat is worth. AND THATS WHY I only gave Newgrounds a Preview. This shyt got #1 Weekly! Couldn't believe it when I first saw it but aye ...the Platinum Track is nice but I don't really care about that cuz somebody prolly downloaded it 1000 times for me and ppl be thinkin its me ...to be honest I ain't really got the time for that lol.

Changes (A VirusB Beat) Changes (A VirusB Beat)

one of my favorites here..

hands down..this is a good ass beat man..i like the sample that u used and everything..the melody is tuff..and all that man..TUFF ASS BEAT!!!

Untitled pt 2/remix Untitled pt 2/remix

i cant lie..

its good..im glad that u found a clear version of the song..also..the fact that you found a snare to go along with it..u did pretty good..its sorta scetchy cause of how its sample but its tuff styll..respect

Crime Mob Hoe! Crime Mob Hoe!

tuffffff beatt!

i cant lie..the melody in this is on point fasho..im liking the way the beats go excuse me..the drum loops in this are nice..fareal..im feelin all of this mane fasho..

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

thats wot im talkin bout

~holla~

Move Ya Butt Cheeks Move Ya Butt Cheeks

pretty good..

no disrespect this would be somethin to grind too when u in the club and its like 4 a.m. and you leanin like hell..its a late nite beat fareal..real simple but its good..i can see the honeys shakin they butt to this right here mane

The-Sneak responds:

Thx, Now If Only I Could Make A Video (Hello BET Uncut)