Jews Cut ther Willies Off Jews Cut ther Willies Off

I dont know what it means.

But ill stll give you a 10 due to the fact that you actually uploaded a flash..and I at first thought that guy was a fat badger but it was a squirl with big balls

balls

Flak Cannon Flak Cannon

excellent short film

Yeah Badger..you deserve your props for this one..people dont know what they are talking about.

number 8

Blackjew Episode 1 Blackjew Episode 1

i didnt see anything to whine over..

it was an okay short..it wouldve got a 10 star but Fat Badger used 50 cent music..Im black and im not worried about what Fat Badger thinks..he is entitled to his own opinions. First Amendment sirs..freedom of speech..In the end..who is the bigger person for not whining?

FatBadger responds:

agreed sir, and you know me from aim that I joke around and stuff, thats what this was, a joke, is a joke really worth getting that upset for, no, but to some people it looks like it is.

The Mascot The Mascot

Excellent movie..

The sounds, graphics, everything..i dont know if this has been brought to your attention yet but the word "contract" was missing a few letters..its in the conversation between RC and Randy..i think it said "contac" or something like that i'm not sure..but other than that everything else was ace.

Chrono Who #14 Chrono Who #14

Haha

he said..Jihad!

Two smoking potheads Two smoking potheads

i'll still give it a 10!

that was excellent..cant wait for the next part!

SleepEasy SleepEasy

excellent job!!

good job rupee!! you did an excellent job!!

RupeeClock responds:

I sure did!

SBC needs Milk SBC needs Milk

mr.Hamel

Happy Clock Day!

300 the movie the clock 300 the movie the clock

pretty good

still not better than Apocalypto!

but has potential

>:[

The Cirkus The Cirkus

TEH KING HAS SPOKEN!!

HAPPY CLOCKDAY FROM TEH SWINDLE SQUAD!